Saturday 13 September 2014

London: Day 2




Today was a jam packed day full of adventure! We decided on this break we would focus on the well known outskirts of London rather than Oxford Street do be a stereotypical tourist, and of course to do some more shopping.







Our main points of interests were Soho, which is home to great traditional British pubs and a whole load of vintage stores. Did I make a purchase? Yes I did. Will I make an article about it? Yes I will. Coming soon though...







Carnaby Street was also on the cards today. We found some great little shops. Shops that you would never see on the Cardiff high street. That's why I love London so much, you get unique shops which have great second hand and vintage clothing for a great price while still having your high street brands right on your doorstep.








Chinatown was a winner with me. Bought a load of kawaii sweet treats that make your mouth water. Beautifully decorated too, fully recommend a visit.





During all of this my main goal was to find a comic book store we searched all day but found it ten minutes before it closed for the evening. It was absolute heaven. Unfortunately they only had a small manga section (which most comic book stores have) however I did make a purchase. Death Note Vol I and II.


My second day in London was, again a wonderful day. The weather was on our side. It wasn't too busy and everyone just seemed relaxed. They say London can be a lonely place, and I can see why. No one looks you in the eye, manners are out the window sometimes but if I could live there, even for a year. I would be happy.

Enough of my ramblings. Time for bed. Last day tomorrow.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment