Monday 29 September 2014

My week through Vsco #1


A new weekly feature to my blog which shall be entitled 'My Week through Vsco'.
Why? Well, I've seen many bloggers doing articles such as 'My Week through Instagram' or 'Images from Tumblr' and since Vsco is the app I use most frequently I thought it was the best option.
What a lovely week it's been (except for the four days in work, especially with machines broken and what not, it was hell on high earth). I had the day off Monday so the parents came down and we had lunch at Pettigrews, a quaint little tea room at the edge of the Park in Cardiff. I treated my guy Dan to a meal there on the Saturday too and he thoroughly enjoyed. We then had a nice little stroll round the park and found ourselves a secluded area by the edge of the river so we could just lie and enjoy each others company, pure bliss.
I've also been practising my manga sketching here and there this week. I haven't sketched since secondary school so I'm a bit rusty but with every drawing I do improve. 
Went to the gym four times this week, quite pleased with that but I've also binged all this weekend, so I've maintained the same weight rather than lose any.
The highlight of my week was my first Dungeons and Dragons which I've been looking forward to all through summer! It was amazing! We were a team of five and we had to complete three encounters to save our friend Dorian. We encountered cyclops and cultists but we succeeded in our quest and Dorian is alive and safe.
And that's pretty much been my week. 
Instagram: fashionphotoandfilm
Photography Instagram: redixonphotos
Manga/anime Instagram: sensei_please

Be happy readers xx



















No comments:

Post a Comment