Saturday 4 October 2014

My Week through Vsco #2

This week has all been about work, food and more work. Haven't really switched off this week and questioning many of my life choices, including this blog. On monday my housemate and I took some images for the blog (all on my little baby, the Canon 60D), focusing mostly on jumpers due to the Autumn Season so expect many outfit posts featuring jumpers in the upcoming weeks. We took a break and had a lovely meal at the Millenium Centre, Cardiff. I opted for the tuna wrap while Kat chose the guacamole wrap with sour cream on the side whilst devouring some houmos and pita too. I stuck with the usual beverage - a coke while Kat decided to take a walk on the wild side and chose Jamaican Hot Chocolate which includes a tiny bit of rum. An excellent and productive day all round. Wednesday came with a nice surprise - a little gift from my partner. He bought me a art book on how to draw manga and it's AMAZING!!! Incredibly detailed, it covers everything; from what the inside on the earlobe should look like and how to sell your work. It also has a chapter dedicated to how to use different mediums to create your manga art. I haven't drawn any this week because of work and the blog but hopefully next week I'll have new sketches to show you.
Thursday the parents came down and I was incredibly happy so see them. Why? Well the rents coming down means a lovely lunch, not my usual chicken and broccoli. We ventured to this tiny little cafe called 'Truffles' and it was glorious! I chose the brunch breakfast which included sausage, bacon, chips, egg and beans with two pieces of bread and butter. I devoured that meal and enjoyed every mouthful! We then decided to stroll through the Cardiff shopping arcades. It was refreshing to shop in unique little shops rather than the usual big brand stores on the high street. Found a gorgeous interior store selling cute trinkets and christmas decorations (yes, most shops in Cardiff have their christmas decorations, personally I think we should get Halloween and Guy Fawkes over and done with first). I only buy fir my parents and my friend Jenni only because the last time I bought for everyone (say 12 people) only three of them got their gifts. I either didn't see the other people or I ate their gifts, so lesson learned only Jenni and the rents, however this year I will have to buy for Dan so this shopping trip gave me great inspiration!!
Gym wise I've gone 4 times this week which I'm very proud of. Usually I do 45 min on the cross-trainer and then my sit-ups, but this week I'v tried to cover every stomach muscle and slowly starting to do squats and deadlifts again.
Next week will be a lot more fun and adventurous!! I cannot wait!

Instagram: rhi.dixonblog
Anime Instagram: sensei_please
Photography Instagram: redixonphotos
Tumblr: Fashionphotoandfilm














No comments:

Post a Comment