Thursday 31 July 2014

Welcome to the House of Fun: Outfit of the day + Barry Island


I've never been to Barry Island before (saying this usually leads to horrifying gasps, I assume you've had the same reaction) so it's safe to say I was looking forward to having a nice day there, and luckily the weather was on our side.

My outfit of the day is courtesy of the following shops:
• Top - New Look
• Shorts - Next
• Shoes Debenhams 

Here is the look in full, high waisted shorts teamed with a light blue vest. A very simple look. 
A zip adds a nice little touch to the top, gives it a nice little zing and makes it stand out from your usual plain top. 
These are my comfiest shoes. A nice little snakeskin pattern and they give my feet some breathing space. 

Decided on this little jumper to give my outfit a bit of colour. Again, the top is from Next.

12:16 p.m - Officially on our way to Barry Island! 
Purse: Asos
Phone case: Primark 














Instagram: fashionphotoandfilm
Tumblr: fashionphotoandfilm

No comments:

Post a Comment