Tuesday 23 September 2014

Product Review: Mobile Case from Primark


My previous phone case had so many Bump and Grind stickers on it (Bump and Grind: Monday's at Ten Feet Tall, Cardiff), it began to look a little grotty so a new phone case was in order. 
I'm working on a budget ( I put money away for my month trip to Tokyo in 2016), so I needed something within my budget but I also wanted something Kawaii. Unfortunately I cannot really afford shipping as well as purchase (at the moment) so I trolled around the shops in Cardiff and bingo!
I find this cute little cupcake case from Primark.


Made out of rubber, it comes off and goes back on easily while with my previous phone case it would be quite a struggle.
Price: £3.00
Yep.
£3.00.
Absolute Bargain.


The sides can be a bit annoying but you get used to it.

Here is the link to http://www.primark.com




No comments:

Post a Comment