Tuesday 23 September 2014

Product Review: BlackMilk Clothing


Good morning to you my dear dear readers! Today I'll be showing you my BlackMilk Clothing stained glass leggings.
Let's Begin!


These are probably the most expensive leggings I've ever bought! In the area of $70 they cost a bomb and at the time I bought them (when I was two stone heavier than I am now) they were not exactly the comfiest pair. Fast forward over a year later and I'm two stone lighter and they're snugness has changed dramatically.
Back when I bought them I was a size UK 14. In britain medium size usually would fit me so thought that a medium size would be fine. Oh how wrong I was! They were uncomfortably tight and every time I tried to sit down I kept thinking they would rip. The faces on the leggings were stretched to their limit, they looked very unflattering.
I am currently a size UK 10 and now they fit perfectly, so in terms of working out your size when it comes to BlackMilk Clothing better purchase a size bigger than you usually would.
The instructions on the leggings say that you should hand wash only. Do not soak or bleach. Do not tumble dry and do not iron!!
I usually pair these leggings with a long black top and some black boots. Like every other pair of leggings I have they're very bold and not much can go with them outfit wise.

There is no denying the fact that these are a bold pair of leggings. I do get a few weird looks when I venture out in them but hey ho, if you feel confident in a garment, wear it regardless of what others might think.
And with that I shall leave on a positive note! Enjoy your week dear readers! xx






No comments:

Post a Comment