Monday 18 August 2014

Personal Post: Pride in Cardiff


Living for the weekend! Cardiff held it's annual Mardi Gras this week and as always the city centre was lively and full of life! 

The weather at the moment is a mixture of summer and autumn. Sunny when the sun isn't hiding behind the clouds so it's the perfect jumper weather!

My jumper is courtesy of top and it's one of my favourites. It's a dark crop top with little white specs. Simple but nice at the same time.

I had lunch in a little cafe in the park named 'Summertime'. I opted for a tuna melt and I'm not kidding when I say it was the most delicious panini I've ever tasted! Filled with melted cheese and sweetcorn, it was incredibly filling. Compliments to the chef!


Here are some images from the Mardi Gras Parade! 






On the Sunday I decided to give myself a break from the usual morning fruit platter and take my business to Mount Stuart which is always reasonably priced and the food is always on top form. I ordered my usual: Eggs Benedict, and as usual it was scrumptious, the sauce is always beautiful and the eggs were cooked just right! 

To work off my eggs Benedict I decided to take a walk to the wetlands ( make the most of this lovely weather we have). It such a beautiful walk, I recommend it to anyone living in the Bay area. 




Xx





No comments:

Post a Comment