Thursday 14 August 2014

Outfit Post and Penarth




It's so lovely, when it's sunny. But when you live in the UK you don't really know whether it's going to be sunny or pouring it down so my outfit for my trip to Penarth consisted of leggings, a vest top from Next ( just incase the sun decided to pop out) and my grey jacket from Next.
Accessories include my handbag and boots, both of which are from Debenhams.


The leggings are incredibly comfy and they fit well while the top was once nice now slightly baggy (I've lost 2 stone since February - it fit well then).



I love this jacket because of the hood. Sometimes you'll find with some hooded jackets and coats that the whole hood doesn't reach all the way over your head, and it's such a pet peeve of mine. I like my hoods reaching all the way over covering my fringe too not just half of my head, and as you can see from above the hood does exactly what I like.


Without the studs this bag would be incredibly boring, I'm not really big on the pattern, but I didn't buy this bag because of it's appearance. With two big pockets inside, as well as zips and buttons you can have that feeling of security knowing that no one can get into your bag. 


These boots are great. I wear them on nights out too (I have a high arch so heels would be a stupid idea). I'm really fussy with shoes (I only have six pairs - high standards) so they have to be perfect and also look good and, personally they make my legs look shapely. They're the right length too, not to short not to long.

Here are some links to wear I bought these pieces

Here are some images of my trip to Penarth. Enjoy!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment