Sunday 10 August 2014

Topshop and day out


Today I'm providing you with a new product from Topshop, my Boston Jersey! Perfect for this summer weather especially since I'm not much of a 'shorts and t-shirt' type of person.  Jersey's are everywhere these days but I think Topshop has the upper hand. They have one of these in pink too but I prefer having array of colour in my wardrobe.





Due to the fact I work full-time I won't be able to provide many 'outfit of the day' posts because usually I'm in my work clothes but I shall be providing a lot more fashion articles especially now I have got into the swing of my film Friday and travel Tuesday articles.

Today the boss of the family (my mother) is visiting so SHOPPING SPREE!! And, of course a nice meal somewhere!!


I decide to stick with my snakeskin shoes which I blogged about before since they're my comfiest pair and are good for my feet. I wish I could be one of those girls who can wear heels all the time but because I have a high arch my feet get really painful really quickly, so I rather look after my feet rather than make them worse.

Here are some links:
Jersey from http://www.topshop.com/
Shoes from http://www.debenhams.com/


We went to Ruby Tuesday's for food. I shall be writing a review soon.






We went to my workplace (John Lewis) for some afternoon tea. The carrot cake is to die for! 



Such a great girly day out, and I purchased a few new pieces that I shall blog about soon.
(By the way more abridged references for titles, don't like it?)...
Instagram: @fashionphotoandfilm
Tumblr: fashionphotoandfilm.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment