Friday 8 August 2014

Screw the rules I have money! Seto Kaiba Top: Product Review


My Seto Kaiba 'Kaiba Corp' finally came and it's absolutely perfect! I've been in love with Yu Gi Oh the Abridged series since it first aired eight years ago, and recently I haven't stopped watching it.


I purchased the T-Shirt via the official Yu Gi Oh Abridged website which is run by littlekuriboh who sells his merchandise on the site Sharkrobot. I bought a medium (I'm a size 8/10 top but feel a lot more comfortable in a size 12) and it's very fitting. It's also a unisex piece, so men and women can purchase it. 


The front as you can clearly see has the Kaiba Corp logo (a blue eyes, obviously) on the left hand side and on the back it says unpaid intern, which fits the Seto Kaiba character in the abridged series perfectly (because he is an arsehole, of course and he doesn't believe in minimum wage for his employees).


The t-shirt cost $19.95 and shipping cost $9.00.
As you can see from the image below, I'm incredibly happy with my purchase, I love it so much! 



There are many other Yu Gi Oh Abridged merchandise on sharkrobot too. Most of the main abridged protagonists have their own shirt.  Here are some of my favourites; 


Bakura's 'Why so British' t-shirt. 
Bakura is definitely my second favourite character in YGOTAS (even though I have to wait another 200 bloody episodes for him to execute his plan? Aha ygotas reference, again) so I would love to buy a shirt to show my appreciation towards him. 


Who doesn't like a good Usual Suspects reference, especially since it contains the main abridged villains! Top costs $19.95 (all the t-shirts on the site cost $19.95 while hoodies cost $34.95).

This is definitely my next purchase (once my pay comes in) should also tell you that the frame is not included. The poster size is 18''x24'' and is done on poster paper and costs $9.95 (not include shipping fee).

You can watch all Yu Gi Oh Abridged episodes at www.yugiohabridged.com
You can purchase their merchandise at http://sharkrobot.com/collections/yugioh-abridged

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment