Monday 25 August 2014

Product Review: Marks and Spencers Jumper


Another day, another article, another product, and this product comes from Marks and Spencers Limited Collection.
The first thing that caught my eye about this outfit was the colour and the pattern. Very pretty but not too over the top. 


The material is also lovely and it's so soft inside. This is perfect for Autumn/Winter but it's definitely not a summer top. It'll be way too warm.
The product shape is cropped but it doesn't show too much stomach. It shows just enough. Black trousers is what I would team with this jumper. I don't want anything to clash with it and I really don't want to draw attention away from it either. It's also a regular fit top and composed of 42% viscose, 24% polyamide, 17% cotton (inside the jumper) and 12% acrylic.





I have only one qualm with this cropped shirt: it makes my shoulders look incredibly big. 



I have incredibly boney shoulders so they give the wrong impression. It's also not very flattering for my figure either. I'm a small/medium hourglass and this crop top is quite baggy.
So baggy size + bulky shoulders = not the best of looks, however maybe with one or two tweaks I can make it work.

The top cost £39.50 and can be found on http://www.marksandspencer.com
The link will take you straight to the Limited Collection.


Tumblr: fashionphotoandfilm.tumblr.com




No comments:

Post a Comment