Thursday 28 August 2014

Product Review: Socks from Primark


If you're like me then you go through socks a lot. You will find after five wears that your big toe has popped through or they're thinning underneath. So sock shopping is a killer, but luckily I found three pairs that comfy, thick and strong enough to withstand any toe or shoe...and they only cost me £1 from Primark.


The first thing that caught my eye about these were the colour. I love my neons. Not quite sure why they included a black with two pairs of neon socks though. I would've done a neon green or yellow to run with the theme but hey, they're not my design. 
I tend to go to the gym at least 3-5 a week so these are perfect, and since they seem strong they'll be able to deal with more than one session.


Close-up it looks like it says 'Go Gin', but it does say 'Go Girl'. It's just the way it's angled in the image.


One thing I do find with ankle socks is that they slip and then the back of your feet are exposed and it's a pain in the arse to put them in the right place every half hour - these socks don't move at all. They stay firmly in place and you can't really complain about that.


Here is the link to primark: http://www.primark.com

No comments:

Post a Comment