Sunday 7 September 2014

Product Review: Marks and Spencers Leggings


Hello my lovely readers. Today I shall be reviewing my latest purchase from Marks and Spencers. Recently I lost a serious amount of weight (went from 11st to 9st in two months) so I've had to buy a whole new wardrobe for my new figure (especially since all my trousers kept slipping down).

A few days ago I purchased a fine pair of leopard print leggings from Marks and Spencers (love this shop at the moment). In the images below I decided to use a black and white filter reason being is that you cannot really see the colour very well in the images. The colours of the leggings are grey mix with black spots.



Size: 12L
Material: 96% Cotton
                  4% Elastine



I trust Marks and Spencers to produce good quality clothing and these leggings are no exception. Strong and resilient. I know that these leggings will last me quite a while. I find with some leggings that the knees give after a few wears and become slightly weak but these leggings are quite thick so I don't think I'll have the same problem.



There is only one problem with these leggings: the waist. As you can see with the images below they fit really nicely by the ankles, a nice fit, tight but not uncomfortable however as you move your way up to my waist you can see that it's quite baggy. Unfortunately the size 10 was slightly too tight but I can always get the sewing machine and do some meddling to make it a bit more fitting




Here is the link for you to browse the M&S store http://marksandspencer.com

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment