Sunday 31 August 2014

Personal Post: Houseparty



I'm finally on holiday! Rejoice for me my lovely readers, and what better way to start the holiday than celebrating your best friends birthday by attending her yearly houseparty! A spread that would keep you on a sugar high for a month, Jenni knows how to keep her guests happy.

One thing I do love about Jenni's parties is seeing how close she and her friends are. As an outsider I tend to stand back and observe, I realise that everyone is so loving and close and always incredibly friendly. They all make me feel incredibly welcome even though they've only met me once. But enough typing, the images are a lot more interesting. Enjoy xx 





One thing you can expect from a Jenni Houseparty is having a Polaroid in your face. So here is the party through the eyes of Jenni's third eye. 





You can see the shame and disappointment in his face. 






This is such a sweet photo! 



xx




















No comments:

Post a Comment