Sunday 31 August 2014

Personal Post: My London Fashion


Today I begin my short adventure to London Town (Yippee!!), and I wanted to show you, my beautiful darling readers a brief glimpse into what I'm taking with me. 
So inside my suitcase you shall find...


My blue Hawaiian crop-top shirt from Topshop. I bought this last year for my trip to Madrid but never had the chance to wear it. Unfortunately due to my weightloss it's slightly too big, however I love the colour and the pattern too much to give it away.
I shall pair this with some black leggings and denim shorts (if I wear it that is).


In my last year of University I went through my Daria phase. I watched every episode repeatedly and Jane Lane became my spirit animal. A rebellious wannabe starving artist who was just too cool for school, I saw a part of myself In her (the artist side, not the cool side... honest) so you can imagined how excited I was when I found this little beauty on the website shopjeen! Instant purchase it has found it's place in my heart next to the Seto Kaiba top (check previous posts). I shall be pairing this top with some black shorts, Chanel Jane on the streets of London! 



A sensible option is also needed just in case it gets chilly (this is London after all) so my Birth of Venus jumper from romwe will most certainly keep me warm. I shall not go into too much detail about this as I'm currently writing an article specifically for it.


My Vero Moda jacket is definitely coming with me on this trip. Pairing it with my black shorts and black nike trainers. I love the material. I do hope to find something similar in London. It's a hit-and-miss with my mates but hey I love it, and that's all that matters. 


These little beauties came all the down under from a little shop known as blackmilkclothing. Again, just like my jumper, I'm writing an article specifically for these leggings which I shall publish soon. 


I'm pretty sure I'll be lounging my London pad for a few hours a night so my pink Marge Simpsons leggings from romwe are definitely needed since they're the comfiest leggings I've ever has the privilige of wearing. I shall be teaming it with the above black top from internacionale because, well, I don't have much in my wardrobe that goes with pink. 


And there you have it. My London wardrobe. I shall also be taking my baby (Canon, photography graduate) and my hunger games parody book. Links to all the shops I mentioned above are below.

Topshop Link: http://www.topshop.com
Shopjeen Link: http://www.shopjeen.com
Romwe Link: http://www.romwe.com
Vero Moda Link: http://www.veromoda.com
Blackmilk Clothing Link: http://blackmilkclothing.com

Enjoy your week my lovely lovely readers xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment